CIRRUS NO.2 STEAMER - BLUE
This product is currently sold out.
- Starts fast and easy to use
- Ideal to bring on travels
- Great for steaming curtains, bedding pillows, etc
Save time and wash less frequent
Make your clothes smooth and crease-free with Cirrus No.2. As opposed to ironing, steaming goes easy and is totally harmless even to fabrics that can't be ironed. The steam will also remove unfresh odors and dirt stains, and make the fabric thicker and richer in color. Steaming is a sustainable option for washing clothes that only need to be refreshed.
Cirrus No.2 combines the best of two worlds; it's an efficient but easy-to-use steamer and a minimalistic design. The Cirrus No.2 is also the best choice if you want to style curtains, bed linen and other textiles in the home.
Steamed clothes are:
- Wrinkle-free and soft
- Fresh: the steam removes dust and some bacterias
- Matte (as compared to an iron which makes the fabric shiny)
- Front plate in stainless steel – engineered to spread the steam over the fabric
- Starts in 25 seconds
- Weight: 0,58 kg
- 83 ml water tank – 6 min of on demand steam (enough to steam one outfit)
- Detachable fabric brush for steaming sensitive materials such as silk and wool
- 1 year warranty
- We recommend you to use distilled water in your steamer.
- Plug: with a UK adaptor (suitable for Hong Kong use)
- Origin: China
- Certificate: CE/RoHS/GS/GC
- Model: Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer
- Power voltage EU,CH,UK,IL: 220-240 V (do not use in US&JP)
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Power: 1500 W
1. How many grams / minute of steam is it in Cirrus No.2?
Our Cirrus No.2 has a 15-20 gram steam per minute. The Cirrus No.2 is producing a dry, efficient steam. The steam head is also designed to spread the steam as soon as possible
2. How long is the power cord for Cirrus No.2?
The cord to our Cirrus No.2 is 2 meters long.
3. How do I use a steamer? I have never used a steamer before so I would appreciate getting some tips!
Please see our video below [1min 09 sec]
In the video you will learn the following:
- How to steam a shirt
- How to steam from the inside of the garment
- How to use the heat bag
- Steam sleeves and collars
- How to smooth out wrinkles on thicker
Of course! Cirrus No.2 is great if you want to steam home textiles. (A lot of interior decorators use it to style furniture and textiles for photo shoots etc.) Do not use it on leather furniture though.
If needed, you should use and not ionized water. If you do not use the steamer.
Regular tap water also works, as long as you do not live in an area with hard water quality.